Christmas Candles Old Monk Glass Bottle Painting


Christmas Candles Old Monk Glass Bottle Painting Christmas Candles Old Monk Glass Bottle Painting

As I looked into a heap of glass bottles piled up in the backyard, I thought to myself are these of any use. As I went closer to check in each and every glass bottle. I really felt amazed by all the different shapes, sizes and colors. I got inspired why not try adding colors to these bottles. Glass painting was something I had never tried before so I thought why not explore now.

So here I go....

I started off with an Old Monk bottle. As the bottle has its own collage work, I just needed to add in some different colors onto each and every bit. I thought I shall draw some candles along with some holly leaves below with a background of stars and colourful balls.

Just made this bottle a bit christmassy as we are nearing Christmas soon...

Yet to explore more of glass bottle painting... Tune in for more...

Comments